The Troy M14 Modular Chassis System (MCS) is an original design that incorporates features found in no other M14 stock system. The excellent ergonomics provided by this system assure easy customizing to suit the operator’s needs or unit requirements. Accepts any diameter barrel, and uses the existing operating rod guide. Uses any AR-15 buttstock and grip, for limitless options.
Machined from billet T6 aluminum, and then type III hard coat anodized flat dark earth. M1913 rails are located at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock, and feature numbered cross slots. The single plane, full-length top rail allows perfect co-witness of iron sights and optics. Another huge advantage is that optics and sights remain mounted and undisturbed while field stripped.
- Installs easily on all semi and full auto M1A or M14 rifles
- Material: Hardened aircraft aluminum and stainless steel
- Finish: Type III hard coat
- Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 3.6 pounds
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.