Based in Richardson, Texas and born from innovation, TRUGLO continues year after year to enhance the marketplace with technologically advanced and innovative ideas for the outdoor and shooting enthusiast.
When it comes to accessories that will actually enhance your target acquisition speed, increase accuracy, and instill confidence, you must consider the TRUGLO Micro Tac Tactical Micro Red Laser. The TRUGLO Micro Tac Tactical Micro Red Laser is an impressive laser unit that quickly and easily attaches to your Picatinny/Weaver Rail, and is as reliable and durable as they come. Offering shooters increased accuracy, even under duress, the TRUGLO Micro Tac Tactical Micro Red Laser will make an excellent addition to your every day carry conceal carry rig. Lightweight yet durable, the TRUGLO Micro Tac Tactical Micro Red Laser is going to be a hard one to pass up for any serious shooter.
- Manufacturer Number: TG7630R
- TRUGLO Micro Tac Rail Mount Tactical Micro Red Laser
- Universal Fit – Fits any weapon with a Picatinny or Weaver-style rail
- 2x LR626 Batteries
- Ultra-compact size is ideal for concealed carry
- Next generation, high-efficiency semiconductor laser diode
- Easy ambidextrous push-buton activation for left and right handed users
- Extremely lightweight aluminum
- Constant and pulse laser settings
- Recessed on/off buttons eliminate accidental activation
- Requires minimal rail space
- Automatic shutdown after 5 minutes
- Windage and elevation adjustment
- Operating temperature: 14F (-10C) to 122F (50C)
- Water and shock resistant
- Durable/micro design
- Weighs less than 1 oz
- Fits: Picatinny or Weaver-styl e rail
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.