Texas Shooters Supply custom shop “3G Tactical ” original Russian manufactured by Izhmash SAIGA 12 with camo urban finish. Barrel is original 19 inch with add-on competition muzzle break, with stock folded 28 inchs, custom gas fixer installed to deliver best performance of all types of 12 gauge ammo, quad rail tactical rail system with flip up sights, oversized charging handle, custom safety, ergonomic pistol grip, side folded low recoil stock, R&R tactical magwell,
Saiga 12 WAS taken down to the barrel and receiver, and rebuilt, with OEM parts and 922r component individually refined, tuned, and balanced to create best performance and complete reliability with the widest possible variety and range of 12 gauge ammunition. It has a custom worked 2.7 lbs trigger pull. Aggressive muzzle break is pinned and welded to legal length. Recoil reducing GL Shock stock with folding adapter. This high performance build will cycle a wide variety and range of commercially available 2 3/4″ and 3″ 12 gauge ammunition, and is renowned for reliably – routinely, and flawlessly cycling ammo that other S-12 builds simply will not.?? This shotgun comes with 2 10 rd magazines and carry case.
Type of Firearm shotgun
Caliber 12 gauge
Gas system piston driven
Barrel forged, original
Barrel length 16″
Muzzle devise Raptor II
Charging handle oversized
Receiver 1.5 mm original.
Trigger G2 3.5 lbs
Grip ergonomic, tactical
Buttstock 6-position, adjustable, ergonomic, low recoil, sidefolder
Overall length 42″
Weight 10lbs 14oz
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.