Texas shooters supply creation Rebuilt Russian SAIGA 7.62×39 to classic AK-103. Featuring complete make over of standard hunting carbine to one of the most popular semi-auto rifles AK-103 with 3.5 LB trigger system, custom coating – parkercoat. Comes with one 30 round magazine(see restrictions) This timeless AK rifle is a versatile gun with a classic fixed stock and Time proven design delivers high precision, outstanding performance and will be a stunning piece for any gun collection.
Caliber 7.62 x 39
Gas Block 100 series 90 Degrees
Gas system piston driven
Barrel chrome lined, Original Izhmash
Barrel length 16.5″
Barrel twist 1:10
Barrel threat 24×1.5 RH
Muzzle devise AK-74 Style
Receiver forged, stamped, 1 mm, steel, Russian
Trigger 2 stage 3.5 lbs
Buttstock Premium Laminated Wood
Finish parkercoat black
Weight 7.5 lbs
Warranty limited lifetime on factory defects
Overall length: 37 in
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.