Texas Shooter’s Supply presents the TSS Custom AR-10 Match in the 6.5 Creedmoor caliber. The 20″ barrel along with the TSS custom Reaper II muzzle brake help to operate the 6.5 caliber with comfort and extreme accuracy. Designed for competition shooting, this firearm features a fully adjustable buttstock and the tactical flexibility of K-Mod 15″ rail. Built on TSS Lower Receiver, custom upper and completed with nickel boron bolt carrier group, this firearm guarantees a smooth feeding and long-lasting cleanliness. The black anodizing finish will protect it from the dirt and an ergonomic, tactical grip will assist with full control over the firearm.
Comes with 1 10rd magazine.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.