TEXAS SHOOTERS SUPPLY CUSTOM BUILD AR -15 “OPS” SERIES BURNT BRONZE
MUZZLE DEVICE: Texas Shooter’s Supply REAPER II
BARREL: 16″ MELONITE, 7.62×39 – PHOSPHATE
TWIST: 5.56 -1:7, 300 AAC 1:8, 7.62×39 – 1:10
HANDGUARD: 15″ KEYMOD
UPPER RECEIVER: FORGED MILSPEC 7075 T6 FORGED ALUMINUM A3 OPTICS READY
BOLT CARRIER: M16 BCG MILSPEC
CHARGING HANDLE: STANDARD MILSPEC
LOWER RECEIVER MATERIAL: 7075 T6 FORGED ALUMINUM
HAMMER/TRIGGER PIN SIZE: MILSPEC SMALL PIN.154″
PIVOT/TAKEDOWN PIN SIZE: MILSPEC SMALL PIN.250″
CALIBER MARKING: MULTI
BUFFER: STANDARD CARBINE BUFFER AND SPRING
TRIGGER: MILSPEC SINGLE STAGE TRIGGER WITH 5 1/2 LBS PULL
GRIP: MAGPUL MOE BLACK
MAGAZINE: COMES WITH 10 OR 30 RD ***RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY
STOCK: MAGPUL MOE SKELETONIZED ADJUSTABLE STOCK
SAFETY SELECTOR: RIGHT HANDED
WEIGHT IS 6.5LBS
OVER ALL LENGTH WITH STOCK COLLAPSED IS 33″
WITH STOCK FULLY EXTANDED 36″
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.