This kit includes everything to finish off your AR15 stripped lower. It features a 10” 1:7 twist barrel chambered in 5.56 NATO, slim free float 10” handguard, 7075-T6 billet aluminum stripped upper, BCG, dust cover, forward assist, buffer, buffer tube with 6 position stock (stock style may vary) and lower parts kits made in the USA. Upper is pre assembled for your connivance.
• 10.5″ Barrel 5.56 NATO 1:7 Twist
• 5.56 NATO Bolt Carrier Group
• 10″ Slim Free Float MLok Hand Guard
• Complete Lower Parts Kit
• Pistol buffer tube
• .750 Gas Block
• Carbine Gas Tube
• Standard Receiver End Plate
• Castle Nut/Steel
• Mil-Spec Buffer Tube/Alum.
• 3 oz. Buffer
• Buffer Tube Spring
• Mil-Spec Charging Handle Alum
• Dust Cover
• Forward Assist
• 1/2″x28 Thread Bird Cage A2 Muzzle Brake
• A2 Pistol Grip/Black
• Upper Receiver 5.56/.233/.300AAC, M4 Feed Ramps
Rules, Restrictions & Disclaimers
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammunition must ship UPS ground. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. Please check local laws before ordering. By ordering ammunition, you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state and local legal/regulatory requirements to purchase ammunition.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and adjustable gas blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.
DISCLAIMER: All products which are manufactured by Third parties advertised on Texasshootersupply.com and listed as compatible with Glock are not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,
or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of
GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Texas Shooter’s Supply nor this site are affiliated in any manner with,
or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components.