Introducing 458 SOCOM Complete Upper. After a year of development, a few thousand rounds, and a pretty sore shoulder, we feel this is absolutely one of the best uppers we ever offered… This provides a high-quality upper for those looking for more POWER out of their rifle. Comes complete and assembled with Upper Receiver, Forward Assist, Custom Ejection Port Door, Barrel Nut. 16″ 458 SOCOM Barrel and our TSS Reaper II Brake to take the bite out of the round. Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle come complete with this upper.
- 16″ 458 SOCOM 416R Bead blasted Stainless Steel
- 1 in 14″ Twist Rate
- 5/8×32 TPI
- 458 SOCOM Chamber
- Single Feed Ramp
- Stainless carbine-length gas tube
- Direct Gas Impingement
- Complete 458 SOCOM BCG, MPI, Melonite Coated, Staked
- MIL-STD Charging Handle
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.