Texas Shooter’s Supply custom MINI DRACO AK-47 is an advanced build based on original AK-47 MINI DRACO 7.62×39 pistol. With modern polymer furniture this durable, versatile pistol is a timeless gem for any collection. We took the basic pistol down to the barrel and receiver, and rebuilt, with each OEM part and 922r component individually refined, honed, refinished, tuned, and balanced to create ultimate tactical performance.
- Complete refinished, parkerized and cerakote coated
- Gas system reassembled using more improved parts and tuned for high performance
- Sights replaced and tuned
- TSS Custom 3 lb trigger group
- Ergonomic tactical pistol grip
- Ergonomic tactical foregrip and hand stop
- Dust cover replaced to picatinny rail integrated
- Handguard replaced to 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum with quad picatinny
- Oversized charging handle
- TSS FIRESTRYKE muzzle brake
- Rail covers
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.