Texas Shooter’s Supply presents the Custom AR-10 “Night Fall Bronze” rifle chambered in the popular .308 round. Featuring 18″ Ballistic Advantage Premium series barrel SS416R ,with 1:10 Twist Nickel boron bolt carrier group will r a smooth action. Rifle is finished with the TSS Custom Night Fall Bronze Ceracote. Ergonomic, adjustable buttstock, custom tuned barrel and TSS “Reaper II” muzzle break guarantees minimum recoil and accuracy. Ergonomic Slim profile 15″ M-lok hand guard will allow any level user to create his own set up of various tactical accessories. This Rifle was created to accommodate all needs from sharp shooter to long-distance hunter.
Caliber 308 WIN / 7.62×51 NATO
Muzzle devise TSS Reaper II
Barrel length 18″
Bolt Carrier Group nickel boron
Lower & Upper 7075 T6 forge Allunimun
Type DPMS Cut
Buttstock adjustable, CAA, ergonomic
Grip CAA, ergonomic
Charging handle MIL-spec with extended latch
Trigger 3.5 lbs, TSS 2 stage Match
Forearm slim 15″ M-lok
Finish Cerakote Night Fall Bronze Color
Weight 9 lb.
29″ with collapsed stock
37.5″ with fully extended stock
Comes with one 10 rd. 308 PMag magazine.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.