Texas Shooter’s Supply presents the Custom AR-10 “Red Dragon” chambered in the .308 caliber. The 20″ barrel along with the TSS custom Reaper II muzzle brake help to operate the .308 caliber with comfort and reliable accuracy. The over-size charging handle is set up to accommodate magnified optics or iron sights for a snag-free setup. Upper and lover receivers are tuned to match perfectly and are completed with the nickel boron bolt carrier group for a smooth action, and are finished with the TSS Custom Ceracote. Ergonomic, adjustable buttstock and TSS “Reaper II” muzzle brake guarantees minimum recoil and 15″ K-Mod hand guard allows for various tactical modifications, making this firearm a perfect rifle for long-distance hunting.
Rifle performs sub MOA at 100 yards, 1 MOA at 300 yards, best performance with be achieved with match grade 168 or 175 match king ammo.
Dimensions 42 × 8 × 5 in
Caliber 308 WIN / 7.62×51 NATO
Muzzle devise TSS Reaper II
Barrel length 20″
Bolt Carrier Group nickel boron 308 BCG
Buttstock adjustable, CAA, ergonomic
Charging handle MIL-spec with extended latch
Trigger 3.5 lbs, TSS 2 stage Match
Safety selector Ambi
Forearm slim 15 inch key mode rail
Finish two tone red
Weight 9 lb.
39″ with collapsed stock
42″ with fully extended stock
Comes with one 10 rd. 308 PMag magazine.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.