Texas Shooter’s Supply presents the Custom AR-10 “X-6” rifle chambered in the popular .308 round. Featuring a 16.5″ Ballistic Advantage Tactical Government profile barrel 4150 CMoV melonite with a 1:10 Twist as well as a premium tuned for each rifle bolt carrier group which will deliver a smooth action. Rifle is finished in Deep Anodized Black . We have installed ergonomic and adjustable butt-stock and ergonomic pistol grip. The ergonomic 15″ M-lok hand guard will allow any level user to create his/her own set up of various tactical accessories.
Caliber 308 WIN / 7.62×51 NATO
Muzzle devise X-6
Barrel length 16.5″
Bolt Carrier Group Melonite
Lower & Upper 7075 T6 forge Allunimun
Type DPMS Cut
Buttstock adjustable, ergonomic
Charging handle MIL-spec
Trigger 5.5 lbs,
Forearm 15″ M-lok Hybrid
Finish Black Anodized
Weight 8 lb.
36″ with collapsed stock
37.5″ with fully extended stock
Comes with one 10 rd. 308 PMag magazine.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.