Texas Shooter’s Supply presents the Custom AR-10 Black Anodized rifle chambered in the popular 6.5 Creedmoor round. Featuring 22″ Ballistic Advantage Stainless Premium series barrel 416R with ,with 1:8 Twist Tuned match bolt carrier group will smooth action. Ergonomic 6 position adjustable buttstock, custom tuned barrel and TSS “Reaper II” muzzle break guarantees recoil reduction and accuracy. Ergonomic Slim profile 17″ M-lok handguard will allow any level user to create his own set up of various tactical accessories. This Rifle was created to accommodate all needs from sharp shooter to long-distance hunter.
Caliber 6.5 Creedmoor
Muzzle devise TSS Reaper II
Barrel length 22″
Lower & Upper 7075 T6 forge Aluminium
Type DPMS Cut
Buttstock adjustable, ergonomic
Charging handle MIL-spec with extended latch
Trigger 3.5 lbs, TSS 2 stage Match
Forearm slim 17″ M-lok
Finish Anodized Black
Weight 11 lb
37.5″ with collapsed stock
40.5″ with fully extended stock
Comes with one 10 rd. 308 PMag magazine.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.