Texas Shooter’s Supply custom AR-15 “Skeletonized” Limited Edition CeraKoted in Bronze ,3 Gun competition ready firearm. Taking this firearm to the next level by Texas shooter supply. Featuring TSS upper and lower 7075 T6 forged aluminum, gen 7 15 inch light weight M-lok rail, extended take down pins, extended mag release, 2 stage match trigger . This rifle will guaranteed highest quality and accuracy, this is a must-have in any competition or range shooting. Texas shooters supply custom muzzle “Outlaw” device will reduce recoil and muzzle rise, while custom pops-up sights will facilitate aiming and accessibility. Tactical over sized charging handle allows easy reach and use of red dots with magnifiers and tactical scopes. TSS “Skeletonized” is an eye-catching, durable, extremely accurate and recoil-less firearm.
Gas system direct Impingement
Barrel length 16″
Barrel threat 1/2×28
Barrel twist 1:8
Barrel Material 416R SS
Gas block .750
Bolt Carrier M16 Carpenter 158
Buttstock 6-position, adjustable, skeletonized
Charging handle Competition
Lower receiver 7075 T6 forged TSS
Upper receiver 7075 T6 Forged TSS
Safety selector ambi
Trigger TSS 2-stage Match 3.5 lb
Muzzle devise TSS “Outlaw”
Overall length 35.5″
Weight Under 7 lb
Warranty 5 years
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.