FFL required for shipment.
Texas Shooter’s Supply AR-15 “FBI AGENT” rifle is law enforcement classic configuration. This gun is a heavy duty model and will show ultimate durability and long-lasting performance in the most severe conditions.
This firearm will accommodate any level shooter from the beginner to a pro. Texas Shooter’s Supply bestows the high quality, perfect configuration and ultimate weight-control in all Texas Shooter’s Supply firearm models!
Controls: Ambi enhanced
Gas system direct Impingement
Barrel profile: M4 Government
Barrel length 16″
Barrel threat 1/2×28
Barrel twist 1:7
Muzzle devise A2 Flash Hider
Upper receiver TSS 7075 FORGED
Lower receiver TSS 7075 FORGED
Trigger 5.5 lbs, MIL-spec
Grip CAA, ergonomic, tactical
Buttstock 6-position, adjustable, CAA, ergonomic, tactical
Warranty 3 years on manufacture defects, non transferable
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.