The GLOCK 19 is ideal for a more versatile role because of its reduced dimensions when compared to the standard sized option. Chambered in 9×19, the G19 has found worldwide acclaim with both private and public security agencies. In addition to being used as a conventional service pistol, it is ideal for concealed carry or as a backup weapon.
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Slide: ZEV 3th Gen Z19 Stainless Steel Slide Dragonfly Black (DLC) Coating
- Barrel: ZEV 9mm Pro Match Grade
- Sight: ZEV iron Sight Set Black Front Co-Witness Black Rear
- Trigger: ZEVs Adjustable Fulcrum Ultimate Trigger
- Slide release: Oversized
- Slide takedown: Extended
- Mag release: ZEV Honeycomb non-slip face
- Capacity: 15+5 (20) Glock Magazine with ZEV Magazine Extended Base
- Magwell: ZEV PRO Plus Magwell
- Charging handle: Mako FAB Defence Charging Handle
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.