The GLOCK 19 is ideal for a more versatile role because of its reduced dimensions when compared to the standard sized option. Chambered in 9×19, the G19 has found worldwide acclaim with both private and public security agencies. In addition to being used as a conventional service pistol, it is ideal for concealed carry or as a backup weapon.
TSS has taken the regular Glock 19 G3, took it apart down to receiver and barrel, and recreated it using top of the line parts for faster, more accurate shooting. Threaded barrel is making this firearm ready for suppressor or muzzle device installation, and extended magazine will provide up to 20 rounds. Talon grip will guarantee a comfortable, slip-free handling and adjustable trigger will help with precision. For competition shooters, this handgun provides an oversize mag-release along with flared out magwell and night sights for faster, more accurate operating.
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Slide: P.O.F. Glock 19 G3 Slide
- Barrel: ZEV 9mm Pro Match Grade
- Sight: ZEV iron Sight Set Black Front Co-Witness Black Rear
- Trigger: ZEVs Adjustable Fulcrum Ultimate Trigger
- Slide release: Oversized
- Slide takedown: Extended
- Mag release: ZEV Honeycomb non-slip face
- Capacity: 15+5 (20) Glock Magazine with ZEV Magazine Extended Base
- Magwell: ZEV PRO Plus Magwell
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.