The GLOCK 19 is ideal for a more versatile role because of its reduced dimensions when compared to the standard sized option. Chambered in 9×19, the G19 has found worldwide acclaim with both private and public security agencies. In addition to being used as a conventional service pistol, it is ideal for concealed carry or as a backup weapon.
TSS has taken the regular Glock 19 G3, took it apart down to the receiver and recreated it using top of the line parts for faster, more accurate shooting. High sights along with the threaded, dimpled barrel are making this firearm ready for suppressor or muzzle device installation, and extended magazine will provide up to 20 rounds. Talon grip will guarantee a comfortable, slip-free handling and adjustable trigger will help with precision. For competition shooters, this handgun provides an oversize mag-release along with flared out magwell for faster, accurate reloading.
- Slide: ZEV 3th Gen Z19 Stainless Steel Slide Dragonfly Black (DLC) Coating
- Barrel: ZEV 9mm Pro Match Grade
- Sight: ZEV iron Sight Set Black Front Co-Witness Black Rear
- Trigger: ZEVs Adjustable Fulcrum Ultimate Trigger
- Slide release: Oversized
- Slide takedown: Extended
- Mag release: ZEV Honeycomb non-slip face
- Capacity: 15+5 (20) Glock Magazine with ZEV Magazine Extended Base
- Magwell: ZEV PRO Plus Magwell
Comes with 1 20rd magazine.