Obtaining the greatest accuracy for target shooting was the main reason for the development of the GLOCK 34 which has an extended barrel, greater slide dimensions, and unmatched reliability in a 9x19mm pistol. This highly accurate pistol has found widespread use as a competitive pistol for USPSA, IDPA, IPSC, GSSF and other sport shooting organizations.
This Glock 34 has been completely enhanced with parts from well know and trusted manufactures.
The slide is ZEV Technologies’ Prizefighter Z34 Slide with an RMR cut (Trijicon). It is manufactured from 17-4 stainless steel. The barrel in ZEV’s Dimpled DLC replacement barrel for the Glock 34. This is a match grade barrel manufactured with pre-hardened chromium stainless steel (416R). The trigger is also manufactured by ZEV with a red safety and trigger pull of 3lbs. The baseplate, manufactured from ZEV, adds 5 rounds to the magazine making the capacity 22 rounds. We have added the anodized red baseplate to this Glock 34. Lastly we have added a flared magwell made by ALG. The ALG Supersonic Gen 4 Magwell is precision machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum and is designed to seamlessly fit Gen 4 Glocks. The magwell is finished using a type 3 hardcoat anodize process which allows it to be long lasting and durable. There is a brass weight in the magwell that absorbs the recoil, stabilizing the firearm.
This firearm is top of the line and gives competition shooters an extra advantage by reducing weight while adding an aggressive look to the pistol that psyches out other competitors while reinforcing your own winner’s mentality. At the very least, you will have the most unique-looking Glock on the firing line.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.