The Diesel 9 is based off of the Glock 17 Gen4 and the slide cuts are done here at our shop in Spring, TX. Along with porting the slide, we have also installed an extended slide release and extended take down pins. The magazine has been upgraded with a ZEV +5 red baseplate and we also installed an ALG flared magwell. The Modular Back Strap design of the GLOCK 17 Gen4 allows one to easily customize its grip to add comfort, regardless of the shooter’s hand size. The surface of the frame features the new Gen 4 rough textured profile. Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially reduces the wear and tear on the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable at user level accommodates left and right-handed operators. This Glock comes new in the box with 1 standard 17 round magazine and 1 upgraded 22 round magazine as pictured as well as the speed loader and extra back straps.
- MODEL: 17 Gen4
- TYPE: Semi-Auto Pistol
- ACTION: Safe Action
- FINISH: Polished
- FRAME: Polymer Frame
- CALIBER: 9mm
- CAPACITY: 17 & 22
- WEIGHT: 25.06 oz.
- BARREL: 4.5″
Since we do the slide cuts here at our shop, we offer a 1 (one) year warranty on the slide only.
If you are in a state with magazine restrictions then firearm will ship with state compliant magazine if available.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.