The Diesel 9 is based off of the Glock 17 Gen4 NibOne and the slide cuts are done here at our shop in Spring, TX. Along with porting the slide, we have also installed an extended slide release and extended take down pins. The magazine has been upgraded with a ZEV +5 red baseplate and we also installed an ALG flared magwell. The Modular Back Strap design of the GLOCK 17 Gen4 allows one to easily customize its grip to add comfort, regardless of the shooter’s hand size. The surface of the frame features the new Gen4 rough textured profile. Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially reduces the wear and tear on the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable at user level accommodates left and right-handed operators. This Glock comes new in the box with 1 standard 17 round magazine and 1 upgraded 22 round magazine as pictured as well as the speed loader and extra back straps.
- MODEL: 17 Gen4
- TYPE: Semi-Auto Pistol
- ACTION: Safe Action
- FINISH: NIB One
- FRAME: Polymer Frame
- CALIBER: 9mm
- CAPACITY: 17 & 22
- WEIGHT: 25.06 oz.
- BARREL: 4.5″
NIB nickel boron products are ideal for depositing a very smooth and uniform plating barrier on complex configurations of parts. The plating is baked after application to increase the hardness to over 70 Rockwell hardness and produce a surface enhancement that is superior to competing plating systems. Other advantages of our NIB system include the following:
- HARDNESS: 70+HRc (1076+ HV)
- LUBRICITY: Low static coefficient of friction without lubrication
- More than 2x the wear resistance of hard chrome; NIB will outlast the life of the part in most cases
- Extremely ductile plating, NIB does not crack and chip like hard chrome
- Temperature resistant to 1100°F
- 4x the wear resistance of electroless nickel phosphorus
- Plating thickness range: 0.0003 to 0.010 inch
- Excellent adhesion to most alloys including titanium and aluminum.
- Improved impact resistance
- Best performance is achieved when mating components are plated with NIB
- Plated parts can run lubrication free, reducing the cleaning, care, and maintenance without sacrificing reliability
- All final thickness measured with XRF instrumentation technology
Since we do the slide cuts here at our shop, we offer a 1 (one) year warranty on the slide only.
If you are in a state with magazine restrictions then firearm will ship with state compliant magazine if available.