The Diesel 9c is based off of the Glock 19 Gen4 and the slide cuts are done here at our shop in Spring, TX. Along with porting of the slide, we have also cerakoted the slide black and color filled an engraved scorpion with gold paint. The scorpion was laser engraved here at our shop as well. We upgraded the take down pins to extended take down pins and installed the Strike Industries G4 Slide Comp. The Glock 19 is ideal for a versatile role thanks to its reduced dimensions when compared to the standard sized option. In addition to its use as a conventional service pistol, it is ideal for use as a backup weapon or for concealed carry purpose. This firearm comes new in the box with one 15rd magazine that has been upgraded with a Taran Tactical +5 baseplate making the capacity 20rds. The frame of this Glock is a very subtle grey/blue color.
- Caliber 9×19
- Slide Width 25,5 mm | 1.0 inch
- Width (Overall) 32 mm | 1.26 inch
- Slide Length 174 mm | 6.85 inch
- Line of Sight (Polymer) 153 mm | 6.02 inch
- Length (Overall) 187 mm | 7.36 inch
- Trigger Distance 71,2 mm | 2.80 inch
Since we do the slide cuts here at our shop, we offer a 1 (one) year warranty on the slide only. (This does not include the finish, only the working function)
If you are in a state with magazine restrictions then firearm will ship with state compliant magazine if available.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.