Texas Shooter’s Supply custom AR-15 “Bio Haz” custom cerakoted 3 Gun competition ready firearm in anodized finish. Taking this firearm to the next level by Texas shooter supply. Featuring TSS upper and lower 7075 T6 forged aluminum, gen 6 15 inch light weight K-MOD rail, extended take down pins, extended mag release, 2 stage match trigger . This rifle will guaranteed highest quality and accuracy, this is a must-have in any competition or range shooting. Kraken muzzle device will reduce recoil and muzzle rise, while custom pops-up sights will facilitate aiming and accessibility. Tactical over sized charging handle allows easy reach and use of red dots with magnifiers and tactical scopes. TSS “Bio Haz” is an eye-catching, durable, extremely accurate and recoil-less firearm. Comes in soft case with two mags. TSS fiber optic iron sights.
Gas system direct Impingement
Barrel length 16″
Barrel threat 1/2×28
Barrel twist 1:9
Barrel Material 4150 CMV melonited
Gas block .750
Bolt Carrier Group nickel boron
Buttstock 6-position, adjustable, skeletonized
Charging handle Competition
Lower receiver 7075 T6 forged TSS
Upper receiver 7075 T6 Forged TSS
Safety selector ambi
Trigger TSS 2-stage Match 3.5 lb
Muzzle devise TSS Kraken
Overall length 33″
Weight 6.6 lb
Warranty 5 years
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.