Introducing limited edition Texas Shooter’s Supply AR 15 Pistol “Minataur” Gen 2. This top-of-the-line firearm has been created for high performance, tactical precision and comfort with an ultimate weight control in mind.
Gas System Direct Impingement
Upper Receiver TSS 7075-T6 Aluminum Forged
Lower TSS Billet Gen 2
Barrel Twist 1:7
BCG melonited M16
Trigger Two stage Match
Barrel Length 8″
Barrel type Heavy SS416R
Muzzle Device Texas Shooter’s Supply Reaper II
Color Texas Shooter’s Supply Nightfall Bronze
Barrel Thread 1/2×28
Weight 5.5 LB
Arm Brace SB Tactical SB3
Extended mag release
Ergonomic pistol grip
front ergonomic grip
Custom decorative branded engravings
Accessories 2×30 Round Magazine***
Warranty Limited Five Years on factory defects
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.