Texas Shooters Supply custom shop “STREET CLEANER” original Russian manufactured by Izhmash SAIGA 12 with dual tone Cerakote black . Barrel is 23 inch long with competition muzzle brake, overall length is 43 inch, with stock folded 32 inch, gas system tuning was performed to deliver best performance of all types of 12 gauge ammo, Texas Weapon tactical rail system with flip up sights, over-sized charging handle, custom safety, ergonomic pistol grip.
Saiga 12 WAS taken down to the barrel and receiver, and rebuilt, with OEM parts and 922r component individually refined, tuned, and balanced to create best performance and complete reliability with the widest possible variety and range of 12 gauge ammunition. It has a custom worked 3.5 lbs trigger pull. Aggressive muzzle brake is pinned and welded to legal length. Recoil reducing GL Shock stock with folding adapter. This high performance build will cycle a wide variety and range of commercially available 2 3/4″ and 3″ 12 gauge ammunition, and is renowned for reliably – routinely, and flawlessly cycling ammo that other S-12 builds simply will not.?? This shotgun comes with 20 rd drum, 5, 10 rd magazines with carry case. All TSS firearms come with a warranty.
This TSS Saiga-12 Model 120 comes with 1 20rd drum.
Type of Firearm shotgun
Caliber 12 gauge
Gas system piston driven
Barrel forged, original
Barrel length 19″
Muzzle devise Raptor II
Charging handle oversized
Receiver 1.5 mm original.
Trigger G2 3.5 lbs
Grip ergonomic, tactical
Buttstock 6-position, adjustable, ergonomic, low recoil, sidefolder
Overall length 43″ (32″ with folded stock)
Weight 9.2 lbs
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.