Texas Shooters Supply the newest production Limited edition AR-10 Skeletonized
Manufactured from high-grade 7075-T6 billet aluminum
Unnecessary surfaces milled out for lightest reliable configuration
MIL-SPEC Picatinny rail
Over sized trigger guard
TSS 100% Product Guarantee
17 Inch M-lok Light weight Slim rail
Manufactured from 7075-T6 Aluminum
Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized Highly polished Finish
Caliber..308 Win /7.62×51
Gas system direct Impingement
Barrel length 20″
Barrel threat 5/8×24
Barrel twist 1:10
Barrel Material 416R SS Fluted
Gas block .750
Bolt Carrier Group NIB
Butt-stock 6-position, adjustable, Low-recoil
Charging handle AMBI RAPTOR
Lower receiver 7075 T6 forged Skeletonized
Upper receiver 7075 T6 Forged skeletonized
Safety selector ambi
Trigger single stage skeletonized straight CMC 3.5 lb
Muzzle devise TSS Reaper II
Overall length 35.5″
Weight 9 Lb
Warranty 5 years
Package will include Rifle, 1 x 10 rd Pmags, 50 rd Drum, Vortex Razor II tactical Scope, bipod carry hard case.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.