The F-1 Firearms UDR-15 3G Style 2 “OUTLAW GOLD 2″ 3 Gun Competition Rifle has newly designed skeletonizing and a scalloped MIL-SPEC 1913 Picatinny rail with High polished Anodizing finish. Taking this firearm to the next level by Texas shooter supply. Featuring F1 upper and lower with 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum , single stage skeletonized straight CMC 3.5 lb trigger, ensuring quality while the new F-1 Firearms 3G skeletonizing reduces weight. F-1 Firearms the Dragon Slay-AR muzzle brake. Precision machined from 4140 -alloy steel, this brake greatly reduces recoil and eliminates muzzle rise providing the operator with extreme accuracy. The brake also carries a high end black nitrite finish, excellent for durability and a refined finish. While custom pops-up sights will facilitate aiming and accessibility. This rifle will guaranteed highest quality and accuracy, this is a must-have in any competition or range shooting. TSS “OUTLAW” is an eye-catching, durable, extremely accurate and recoil-less firearm.
Manufactured from high-grade 7075-T6 billet aluminum
Unnecessary surfaces milled out for lightest reliable configuration
Scalloped top MIL-SPEC Picatinny rail
Over sized trigger guard
Front and rear take down pins included and installed
Screws included for bolt catch, receiver tension, take-down pin detent and trigger adjustment
60° beveled mag-well
F-1 Firearms 100% Product Guarantee
The F-1 Firearms C7K Contoured Hand-guard is unique in design in that it comes with a quick placement grip area for ease of reliability and comfort. The hand-guard is also much larger in the inside diameter (ID) allowing it to fit most major suppressors within the ID of the rail.
Manufactured from 7075-T6 Aluminum
1.65” Inside Diameter
Contoured Grip Area to Promote Grip Reliability and Comfort
1 Piece Free Float Design
Anti-Rotation Mounting System
Full Length Picatinny Rails
Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized Highly polished Finish
Scalloped Top Rail
M-lok Side and Bottom Rail Mounts
Gas system direct Impingement
Barrel length 16″
Barrel threat 1/2×28
Barrel twist 1:7
Barrel Material 4150 CMV TiN Gold
Gas block .750
Bolt Carrier Group GOLD TiN Gold
Butt-stock 6-position, adjustable, light weigh
Charging handle AMBI RAPTOR
Grip ergonomic Skeletonized F1
Lower receiver 7075 T6 forged F1
Upper receiver 7075 T6 Forged skeletonized F1
Safety selector ambi
Trigger single stage skeletonized straight CMC 3.5 lb
Muzzle devise F-1 Dragon Slay-AR Brake – 5.56
Overall length 35.5″
Weight 6 lb 15 oz
Warranty 5 years
Package will include Rifle, 2 x 30 rd Pmags, carry hard case.
Rules, Restrictions & Disclaimers
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammunition must ship UPS ground. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. Please check local laws before ordering. By ordering ammunition, you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state and local legal/regulatory requirements to purchase ammunition.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and adjustable gas blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.
DISCLAIMER: All products which are manufactured by Third parties advertised on Texasshootersupply.com and listed as compatible with Glock are not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,
or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of
GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Texas Shooter’s Supply nor this site are affiliated in any manner with,
or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components.