Texas Shooter’s Supply Firestryke is more advanced muzzle brake design which use baffles and expansion chambers (instead of slots and vents) to slow escaping gases. With such a configuration, called a linear compensator, ports are also added to the expansion chambers. Such muzzle brakes are multi-chambered devices used for race guns and competition shooting.
The linear compensator redirects the gases and the sound forward which makes this device highly usable not only for competition rifles but also for short barrel firearms such as SBRs and pistols.
|| 4140 Steel Melonite
||AK-47 and other standard AKMs
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.