Texas Shooters Supply would like to introduce our classic muzzle brake (recoil compensator) – TSS Reaper I. The device has been made from Aircraft Grade Aluminum which allows to keep the weight down without decreasing the performance and durability. Â This compensator will dramatically reduce recok and muzzle rise which will allow increase the accuracy and will keep you on target without any reduction in velocity.Â TSS Reaper I has a sleek stylish design which was created with weight control in mind.
|| 7075 Aluminum Forged
||.22LR, .223/5.56, 5.7, 5.45Ã—39, .243, .270
||1/2 x 28
Rules & Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By UPS only with tracking and insurance,
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No M-16 Bolts.
- Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.