Are you still using the original trigger assembly that came with your
VPER? You probably think that it’s worked pretty well so far, so why upgrade it? Well, if you’re not using a
Texas Shooter’s Supply modified INTRAFUSE, AK G2, Trigger Group, you’re limiting the potential of your rifle. Our trigger group offers an improved trigger pull of 3-4 pounds and eliminates the painful trigger slap common with other designs.
Tapco has created a no fumble trigger sleeve which allows you to assemble the trigger group outside of your rifle and then drop it in as one piece. All of
the G2 components are heat treated, manufactured out of 4140 tool-grade carbon steel, and finished. Upgrading your trigger assembly to the
Texas Shooter’s Supply modified INTRAFUSE AK G2 Trigger Group, simply put, is the best decision you can make to bring out all the power your VEPR has to offer. To top it off, the Texas Shooter’s Supply modified G2 counts as 3 U.S. 922r compliant parts.
- Counts as 3 Sec. U.S. 922r Compliant Parts (Trigger, Hammer, Dis-connector)
- Item Includes:
– INTRAFUSE G2 Single Hook Trigger
– INTRAFUSE G2 Hammer
– INTRAFUSE G2 Disconnector
– INTRAFUSE “No Fumble” Trigger Sleeve
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.