Keeping your shots on target is what it’s all about. Whether you require the quick target acquisition of a red dot or the range of a magnified optic, the Gen-3 Dog LegTM scope rail has you covered. Mounted directly over the receiver, the patented Dog LegTMscope rail with integral dust cover provides optimal balance, generous rail space, and protects delicate optics from barrel heat. The ingeniously simple and rugged design provides a rock solid mount for accuracy and a forward hinged, quick release cover with rear cam lock design to preserve the AK’s field stripping qualities. The quick release hinge also allows the use of longer scopes without the need for quick detach mounts. Available in various configurations for standard pattern AK, Yugo, C39 and PSL rifles.
Designed as part of an integrated system the Gen-3 Hand Guard offers greater levels of functionality, modularity, and durability. The co-planar top rail keeps all accessories such as optics, night vision, or thermal devices properly aligned. For additional functionality the Gen-3 handguard is also M-LOK compatible. Ample ventilation holes assure the quickest cooling and minimize weight.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts.
- Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.