F-1 Firearms new UDP-9-3G skeletonized pistol caliber carbine (PCC) is a collaboration with PCC powerhouse Quarter Circle 10 (QC10). Utilizing the proven QC10 Small Frame Glock Lower Receiver, coupled with Texas shooters supply finishing touches; the UDP-9-3G flaunts the skeletonizing and cutting-edge design techniques that F-1 Firearms has become known for throughout the industry. Situated on top of the F-1/QC10 skeletonized lower is our new UDP skeletonized upper receiver; designed to cosmetically flow directly into our rail system available in 7” lengths.
QC10/F-1 Firearms Glock SF Lower/UDP upper matched set
Titanium Nitride Gold 9mm BCG
Titanium Nitrated Gold 5.5” 9mm barrel
TSS 2 stage match trigger
7” KeyMod handguard
Fake suppressor extender
SB3 Tactical arm Brace with F1 skeletonized Grip
TSS Tactical Enhanced Charging Handle
Flip up Iron sights
Ergo front grip with thumb support
Black – Type III hard anodizing
Warranty Limited 5 years
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.