DIMENSION2.55 X 3.25 X 4.90
BULLET TYPEFULL METAL JACKETED
BULLET WEIGHT IN GRAINS350 GRAINS
CARTRIDGES PER BOX20.0000
Rules, Restrictions & Disclaimers
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions. We reserve the rights to void or cancel any transactions of any product offered for sale if it does not comply with any Federal, State or local Ordinance Laws, where customer resides.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammunition must ship UPS ground. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. Please check local laws before ordering. By ordering ammunition, you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state and local legal/regulatory requirements to purchase ammunition.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and adjustable gas blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Denver Colorado: No Mags over 10rds.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.
POLYMER 80 LAWS AND REGULATIONS
What is an 80% Lower or Pistol Frame?
The ATF Defines them as follows: “What is an “80%” or “unfinished” receiver? “80% receiver,” “80% finished,” “80% complete” and “unfinished receiver” are all terms referring to an item that some may believe has not yet reached a stage of manufacture that meets the definition of “firearm frame” or “receiver” according to the Gun Control Act (GCA). These are not statutory terms and ATF does not use or endorse them.” https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/what-%E2%80%9C80%E2%80%9D-or-%E2%80%9Cunfinished-receiver
To purchase Polymer80, Inc. products, or to utilize this website, you must agree to the following before proceeding:
• I am not prohibited from possessing firearms under federal or state law.
• I am not under indictment or information in any court for a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could imprison me for more than one year.
• I have never been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could have imprisoned me for more than one year, even if I received a shorter sentence including probation.
• I am not an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance.
• I am not a fugitive from justice.
• I have never been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority that I am a danger to myself or others or am incompetent to manage my own affairs.)
• Nor have I been involuntarily held for a mental health evaluation within the last 5 years.
• I have never been committed to a mental institution.
• I have never renounced my United States citizenship.
• I am not an alien illegally in the United States.
• I am not prohibited from possessing firearms under federal or state law.
• I have not had any suicidal thoughts or suicidal ideations now or at any time prior to my presence here today.
• I will not use any of the training and instruction provided for any unlawful purpose.
States where 80% lowers are regulated or banned:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- Washington DC
- Denver “City”, Colorado
Felon Policy: You must comply with our restricted felon policy, Your use of this website is an agreement that you will abide by all federal, state and local laws. Building and Selling Firearms Policy: You must comply with our build and sell policy, your use of this website is an agreement that you will abide by all federal, state and local laws.
I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE VARIOUS RISKS INVOLVED WITH MY SHOOTING ACTIVITIES. I UNDERSTAND THAT THOSE RISKS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, INJURIES OR DEATH CAUSED BY THE FOLLOWING: GUNSHOT; PERSONAL NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL ACTS, THE INTENTIONAL OR NEGLIGENT ACTS OF OTHER PARTICIPANTS IN THE VICINITY; FAULTY EQUIPMENT, LIGHTING CONDITIONS; WEATHER; EXCESSIVE NOISE; EXCESSIVE DISTANCE TO MEDICAL CARE FACILITIES; AND EXCESSIVE TRAFFIC ON ROUTES TO MEDICAL CARE FACILITIES. I AGREE THAT, PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN THESE ACTIVITIES, I WILL INSPECT PREMISES AND EQUIPMENT AND, IF I BELIEVE ANY ARE UNSAFE, I WILL IMMEDIATELY ADVISE LAW ENFORCEMENT.
MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION. In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement or the use of Polymer80 products, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation. If the dispute is not resolved within a reasonable period then any or all outstanding issues may be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada. The arbitrator’s award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having jurisdiction within the State of Nevada.
ATTORNEYS FEES. In the event of litigation relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, the non-prevailing party shall reimburse the prevailing party for all reasonable attorney fees and costs resulting therefrom.
APPLICABLE LAWS: This site is controlled and operated by Polymer80, Inc. (or a.k.a. Polymer80 henceforth) from its offices within the United States of America. Polymer80. makes no representation that Materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where such access is illegal is strictly prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Materials shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada and the applicable laws of the United States of America.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES: The Polymer80 Web site contains links to third-party Web sites, which are not under the control of Polymer80. Polymer80 makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site to which you may have access through the Polymer80 Web site. When you access a non-Polymer80 Web site, you do so at your own risk and Polymer80 is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites. Moreover, Polymer80 does not provide a warranty of any type with respect to goods purchased on these sites. Polymer80 provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that Polymer80 endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such Web sites.
USE, USER COMMENTS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS: Information submitted to Polymer80 through forms on Polymer80 website shall be deemed non-confidential, and Polymer80 shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation.
You agree (1) that no information submitted by you in connection with the use of this site will violate any right of any third party, including privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; (2) not to submit any libelous or otherwise unlawful or obscene information; (3) to indemnify and hold Polymer80 harmless against any and all claims, damages costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from any submission or related to your use of this site
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS Buyer shall comply with Federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations pertaining to the goods or services purchased or received under this Agreement. Buyer is advised that the goods and services purchased or received from Polymer80, Inc. under this Agreement, including but not limited to any related drawings, samples, or technical manuals, may be restricted under the Arms Export Control Act, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Act, and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). In addition, assembly of Polymer80, Inc. parts or placing other accessories onto Polymer80, Inc. products, and/or their transport or resale may violate applicable laws, rules or regulations and are done at Buyer’s sole risk. Buyer expressly assumes all responsibility and all liability for its conduct and compliance with all laws, rules and regulations, and Polymer80, Inc. expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability therefor. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Polymer80, Inc. harmless from all sums, costs and expenses as a result of any and all loss, expense, damage, liability, claims, and demands, either at law or in equity, arising out of or relating to any of Buyer’s actions or failures to act.
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell.
DISCLAIMER: All products which are manufactured by Third parties advertised on Texasshootersupply.com and listed as compatible with Glock are not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Texas Shooter’s Supply nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components.