• UTG Breakthrough T8 Optics Series with 8X Zoom Superior Technology
• Provides Advanced Multi-range Capabilities from CQB Close Quarters Combat, Mid-range Hunting or Recon/Scout Operations, to Long Range Precision Aiming Applications
• Built on True Strength Platform, Completely Sealed and Nitrogen Filled, Shockproof, Fogproof and Rainproof
• 30mm Tube & Multi Emerald Coated Lenses for Maximum Light and Edge to Edge Clarity
• Innovative EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) System with Red/Green Dual-Color Mode and 36 Colors in Multi-Color Mode to Accommodate All Weather/Light Conditions (US PAT. 8437079; EU PAT. EP2520894)
• 1-Click High-tech Illumination Memory Feature Gets the User Right Back to the Color/Brightness Setting Last Used
• Etched Glass Mil-dot Range Estimating Reticle for Most Optimal Aiming and Shooting Performance
• Premium Zero Lockable and Zero Resettable Target Turrets with Most Consistent and Precise 1/4 MOA per Click Adjustment
• Side Wheel Adjustable Turret (SWAT) for Parallax Adjustment From 10 Yards to Infinity
• TactEdge Angled Integral Sunshade
• Complete with Flip-up Lens Covers and Max Strength QD Lever Lock Picatinny/Weaver Rings
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.