• UTG’s Unique, Original, and Enhanced Metal Tactical Grip Light – Best Design, Best Quality and Best Performance No Look-alike Can Copy
• Solid Aircraft Grade Aluminum Body, Hardcoat Anodized for Maximum Wear Resistance
• 400 Lumen Enhanced Power with UTG True Lumen Guarantee – Actual Output Measured with Supplied Batteries
• Preset Wide Angled Flood Focus Beam for Superior Short and Medium Range Performance
• Best in Class CREE LED and UTG’s Unique Integrated Reflector & Bulb Design
• “Nightshift Ready” Extended 3 Hour Runtime Through Advanced Circuit Board Design Bolstered by Two Included Panasonic Lithium Batteries
• Integral Picatinny Mounting Deck with Patented Quick Detach Lever Lock for Secure Attachment or Rapid Removal
• Knurled Grip Surface for a Secure Hold in Any Weather Condition or Environment
• User Friendly Textured Rubber On/Off Push Button
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.