• Proudly Designed and Made in the USA
• Precision Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and finished in a Matte Black Hard Coat Anodization
• Features 6 M-LOK® Slots Across 3 Slot Tracks for Mounting Accessories with an Additional 4 Slots at the Front Along the 45 Degree Tracks
• 11 Slot Full-length Top Picatinny Rail Flush and Continuous with Upper Receiver
• Ergonomic Octagonal Profile with Thoroughly Machined Lightening Cuts
• Integral Anti-rotation Tabs Accurately Aligns Upper Receiver and Prevents Handguard Rotation and Flex
• Patent-pending Steel Barrel Nut Requires no Timing of the Gas Tube or its Installation Screws
• Compatible with Left or Right Handed Mil-spec Upper Receivers
• Compatible with Standard Mil-spec. Forged AR15 Upper Receivers, Compatibility with Billet Upper Receivers is Not Guaranteed, Barrel Nut Fits Over Barrel Diameters up to 1.05″
• Actual Length from Flush with Receiver to Furthest End of Handguard, 4.75″
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.