If you are looking to hold the most rounds you can in a magazine, then checkout the X Products Drum Magazine. This X-15-9MM magazine is designed to fit AR-15 styled firearms chambered in 9mm luger. It’s a colt pattern magazine with a coil design and patent pending tensioning relief device. This is an extremely durable drum magazine made out of aluminum and steel with no plastic parts to wear out. The X-15-9MM holds 50 rounds of ammunition, and comes in a black Cerakote finish.
- Manufacturer Number: X9MBLK
- X Products Drum Magazine
- Caliber: 9mm Luger, 9×19
- Capacity: 50 Rounds
- Body Material: Aluminum and Steel
- Spring Material: Steel
- Follower Material: Polymer
- Colt Pattern
- Dimensions: 7″x4″x3″
- Weight: 1.3 Pounds Empty
- Finish: Black Cerakote
- Fits: AR-15 style 9mm firearms with Colt pattern magwell
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.