Zenitco is a high quality manufacturer on firearm accessories. Their products are used by military and law enforcement throughout the world. The use of lightweight materials along with precision machining result in a superior product. Every detail and scenario was taken into account when designing each part.
Handguard B-10U replaces handguard on AK-type rifles Saiga 7,62X39, Saiga .223 and Saiga 5.45×39
Works well with B-19, B-19N and B-12 gas tube covers.
- High quality lightweight aluminum construction
- Forearm B-10U has single Picatinny rail allowing for fixing of accessories like tactical flashlight , laser pointer , tactical arm.
- Additional rails included.
- Futures Strength (withstands over 600 rounds of grenade launcher)
- Improves cooling of the gun barrel. Fits stamped AK (Saiga, Arsenal, DDI, Wasr etc)
- Makes it possible to mount additional equipment
- Vented for superior cooling
- Will work on AK based rifles with a lower handguard retainer
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.