.223 Rem (5.56x45mm)
Description 100% Genuine Zenitco
Fit Krink type AK
Manufacturer Part # B-11U
Material D16T Aluminum Alloy
Overall Length 5″
UPC Code 681565044847
Warranty 100% Replacement if DOD.
Weight 4.1 oz
Zenitco B-11U handguard designed to be installed on short stroke AK type rifle (Arsenal Krink and Russian AKSU).
High quality DT16 lightweight milled aluminum.
Handguard B-11U replaces handguard on AKSU and Krinkov rifles.
Forearm B-11U has bottom Picatinny rail that allows for mounting of accessories like tactical flashlight , laser pointer , tactical grip. At operator needs additional side rails B-2 and B-2U can be installed.
Very Light weight and Vented for superior cooling, improves cooling of the gun barrel
Note: We have noticed that there are many Zenitco counterfeit products available online from Ebay and etc. Installing counterfeiter products will jeopardize your safety and gun reliability.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.