.223 Rem (5.56x45mm)
Description Genuine Zenitco rail
Finish/Color Zenitco Black
Material D16T Aluminium
Overall Length 10.25 inch
Warranty Exchange If D.O.D.
Weight 9.45 oz
Zenitco Handguard B-30 “Classic” is milled made out of D16T aluminum alloy with a powder coating. Fits most AK based rifles fitting may be required on some models. Works well by itself or with Zenitco Classic B-32, B-31,B-31C gas tube cover and B-33 hinged dust cover. Forms 3 Picatinny rail lines under the barrel.
Zenitco B-30 is an excellent upgrade to an AK handguard. It fits most stamped AK rifles (Saiga, WASR, DDI, ARSENAL, AKM Kit rifles)
Allows installation of additional equipment (tactical grip, weapon lights, laser designators) and sling.
Overall dimensions 10.2x2x1.6 inch Net weight – 9.5 oz Shipping package contains: B-30 Lower Handguard rail – 1 piece Operation manual – 1 piece
Important: It is the customer responsibility to make sure that Zenitco parts that they are purchasing, will fit on their firearm. Some fitting may be required.
Zenitco is a high quality manufacturer on firearm accessories. Their products are used by military and law enforcement throughout the world. The use of lightweight materials along with precision machining result in a superior product. Every detail and scenario was taken into account when designing each part.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.