Zenitco B-33 “Classic” Receiver Cover
Sorry temporarily out of stock. Will be available soon.
Miller receiver cover with integrated Picatinny rail B-33 “Classic”.
Compatible with all AK type rifle and carbines. Allows
you to carry out installation of any optics with Picatinny mount.
The receiver cover B-33 is a milled product made of an alloy of D16T aluminum
and powder coated. Cover can only be mounted with handguard B-10M or B-30, by
means of five screws. It forms Picatinny rail line 6.7 in long over the AK receiver, without
blocking line aim when not using optics.
Overall dimensions 11.8×1.6×1.5 in
Net weight – 7.6 oz
Shipping package contains: B-33 Cover assembly –
1 piece Operation manual – 1 piece Allen key –
1 piece Mounting screws – 4 pieces
Made in Russia
Milled D16T Aluminium
Normally shipped in 7-10 business days.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.