- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All information is secure and private. We do NOT sell our customers information.
- Items available on the website may NOT be available in our on-line catalog, please call to verify the availability of the item(s).
- All products listed are limited quantities.
- Our everyday prices reflect a 3% cash savings not available on credit or debit card orders. This amount will be added to credit/debit orders after submission.
- No returns on ammo, firearms or foreign made optics. No returns after 7 days; all returned goods will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not accept international orders. We do not ship internationally.
- A charge of $4.50 for an Adult Signature is required on any order which includes a firearm. This charge is only added once per order, regardless of the number of guns in each order.
- Orders placed before Noon CST will usually ship the following business day by 5 p.m.
- We ship using FedEx, UPS and USPS Priority Mail, depending upon the items being ordered; all ammunition must be shipped UPS. Orders going to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories will always ship via USPS Priority Mail. Packages larger than the allowable dimensions or weight of the USPS will be shipped via UPS Ground.
- Backordered items will be shipped out as soon as possible. To check on item availability, please call our customer service department: 832-663-7250 (Mon.-Fri. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT).
- Shipping charges will be applied when your order is processed through Texas Shooters Supply. To estimate your shipping charges, please view your shopping cart.
- Our pickup door is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT. Tuesday thru Thursday, please call ahead for Fridays pickups.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. The 3% cash savings is not available on credit or debit card orders and will be added after the checkout process.
Personal checks, cashier’s checks, and money orders are also accepted. When paying with one of these methods, please contact Texas Shooters Supply for an exact total before mailing payment by calling (832)-663-7250 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing a Firearm from Us
Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
Put your FFL dealer’s name, address, and phone number in the SHIP TO fields of the order form. Your name, address, phone number, etc., will go in the BILL TO fields of the order form.
You or your dealer will need to send us a copy of the dealer’s FFL and also include your Texas Shooters Supply order number. You can send this by mail, fax or email.
Pick up your firearm from the FFL dealer, who will need to do a background check before the transfer. Per Federal and State Regulations Transfer fees may apply.
About FFL Dealers
An FFL dealer has completed the necessary paperwork, fees, and background checks to maintain a Federal Firearms License (FFL). Any business that sells firearms must have an FFL, but not all dealers do transfers. Please confirm that your selected FFL dealer is willing to perform your Transfer.
There are thousands of FFL dealers in the United States. Check your local yellow pages for gun shop and pawn shops to locate one. The dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. Fees can vary so check with the FFL dealer ahead of time to verify that they do transfers, and how much they charge.
By purchasing from Texas Shooters Supply either online or over the phone, you affirm that you:
- Are a U.S. citizen
- Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or have been committed to a mental institution
- Have never been a fugitive from justice, or an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces of the United States.
- Have never renounced your US citizenship
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child
Orders typically ship the business day after the order is placed. Please be patient during high volume periods(i.e. The Christmas season), as these can affect shipping times drastically. Please call or email for an estimate of current shipping times before placing your order at www.texasshooterssupply.com. You will receive email notification providing you with the tracking number and estimated delivery date when the order ships (unless the order is shipping to a Dealer for transfer to you, in this case, you will need to request the tracking information from your dealer). Should you need an order to be expedited utilizing air services, please call us to make arrangements.
Sales Tax Charges
The corporate office and warehouse of Texas Shooters Supply are located in the great state of Texas. Orders shipped to Texas destinations or picked up at our location will be charged 8.25% sales tax rates. All Texas businesses making purchases with the intent of resale may complete a Texas Exemption Certificate and will not be charged sales tax. This tax exempt certificate must be completed BEFORE purchases are made. No refunds of sales tax will be given upon completion of the purchase if the T.E.C is not on file prior to purchase. Thanks for your cooperation.
- FFL Rules and Restrictions
- Shipping information
- Warranty and Pricing Statement
- Refunds, exchange and orders cancellation
You will be asked to agree to these terms and submit a government issued identification verifying your age to be at least 21 years BEFORE checking out. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible.
Thank you in advance for your business!