The Advanced Technology X2 Recoil Reducing Pistol Grip features a material that absorbs the initial shock wave which is the felt punch of the recoil. This increases the shooter’s comfort while reducing the muzzle lift. The X series features a built-in backstrap which increases the grip size to cushion and protect the hand through the web of the thumb.
Finger Elevation Contour Leads Finger to Trigger
Vertical Angle of Grip Allows For Improved Comfort & Hand Positioning
Enables the Shooter to Keep Elbow Tight to the Body even with Body Armor or Fully Collapsed Adjustable Stock
Elevates Hand to the Perfect Height which Aligns the Index Finger with the Trigger
Uses Original Mounting Hardware
Scratchproof & Weatherproof
DuPont Extreme Reinforced Polymer
Advanced Technology logo
Made In United States of America
Mounting Hardware Included
Country of Origin
United States of America
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.