Ballistic Advantage Premium Series AR DPMS Pattern 20″ Heavy Barrel 6.5 Creedmoor Mid-Length Stainless Steel 1:8 Twist Bead Blasted
This 6.5 Creedmoor chambered (DPMS style) 20 inch barrel is machined from 416R Stainless Steel with a bead blasted finish. Our Premium Series 6.5 Creedmoor Barrels are proof fired and MPI tested, ensuring the best in quality and accuracy.
6.5 Creedmoor is the perfect option if you’re looking to maximize the accuracy of your .308 platform. Apart from a simple barrel swap, all parts, including the bolt and mag, remain the same as a normal .308 build. The inherently accurate 6.5mm projectile, the increasing amount of off-the-shelf match grade factory 6.5 Creedmoor ammunition, and the extremely soft recoil pulse all combine to create one of the best black rifle options available.
Specifications and Features:
- Ballistic Advantage Premium Series BABL65CR01P
- AR-10 Style DPMS 308 Pattern Barrel
- 20″ Heavy Profil e Barrel
- Chambered 6.5mm Creedmoor
- 416R Stainless Steel
- Rifle Gas System
- 0.875″ Diameter Gas Block Journal
- 1:8 Twist
- Threaded 5/8×24
- HP and MPI Tested
- Bead Blasted Finish
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.