Founded in 2004, CAA is a long-established designer, developer and world class producer of modern tactical accessories, optics, tools and upgrades targeting the Armed Forces, Law Enforcement and firearm enthusiasts across the globe. Their innovative products are proven to enhance your accuracy, grip, aim, balance and performance.
The MGRIP1 Ergonomic CQB Magazine Grip is designed for the Picatinny rail hand guard. This polymer made fore grip, is modeled with a more vertical grip angle optimized checkered finger grooves and rubberized, skeleton backstrap. The MGRIP1 is made for a close and tight grip, providing a natural feel with controlled operation and comfortable carry.The MGRIP1 Magazine Well Grip with Finger Grooves comes equipped with battery storage and pressure switch mounts.
- CAA Ergonomic CQB Rail Mount Magazine Well Grip Black
- Picatinny rail prevents any loose movement
- Modeled with a finger groove with added control
- No assembly required storage compartment holds batteries, and firing items
- Provides more control during firing while reducing fatigue
- Width: 1.37″
- Height: 3.34″
- Length: 3.14″
- Material: Polymer
- Color: Black
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.