This item can not be shipped to the following states:
CA, CO, CT, DC, HI, MA, MD, NJ, NY, and VT.
Fits the Sig Sauer 9mm P320
Extended 30-round capacity
Base plates interchangeable with ETS line of 9mm double stack magazines.
Due to the wide variety of extensions for Glock, our mag base is designed to be compatible with Glock extensions
Easy disassembly with our specially designed base plate
Ergonomically designed floor plate makes it easy to grab from mag pouches
ADVANCED POLYMER BENEFITS
Extreme Impact Resistance—won’t crack or break when dropped
Very resistant to harsh chemicals
Superior heat, cold and UV resistance—won’t become brittle over time even when exposed to harsh environments or extreme cold
Translucent body—allowing you to see your ammo count and type
Creep resistant—the feed lips and body won’t spread when being stored long term even when fully loaded
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.