The Binary® Firing System® GEN 3 (BFSIII®) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3, it fires one round on pull and one round on release. This trigger is ideal for having more fun than you thought was possible with your 10/22®. The ultimate .22 plinker upgrade!
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary® mode while holding the trigger back
* Positive reset on release phase
* Works in most 10/22® firearms
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
* The most fun you can have with a .22!
* Gunsmith Installation Recommended
* Franklin Armory® has released an upgraded trigger housing for the 22-C1™ available on our website.
Binary Firing System® waiver and release
Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
In Delaware may only be used in pistol platforms.
Due to a possible variance in tolerances some trigger housings may not function with the 22-C1.
NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS® will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
AFTER THE BFS® HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
Patent No. 9,952,012 ; 9,952,013 ; 10,107,580 ; 10,393,461 ; 10,480,881 & 10,480,882
Rules, Restrictions & Disclaimers
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammunition must ship UPS ground. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. Please check local laws before ordering. By ordering ammunition, you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state and local legal/regulatory requirements to purchase ammunition.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and adjustable gas blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.
DISCLAIMER: All products which are manufactured by Third parties advertised on Texasshootersupply.com and listed as compatible with Glock are not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,
or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of
GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Texas Shooter’s Supply nor this site are affiliated in any manner with,
or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components.