CUSTOM SUGAR SKULL HYDRO DIP AND ROBINS EGG BLUE CERAKOTE GLOCK 43X 9MM
Based on the same design theory as the popular 19X, the 43X combines the short profile of the 43 slide with the grip length of the ubiquitous Glock 19. The slim, single stack frame maximizes comfort and concealment for virtually any user.
The lengthened frame also allows for 10 round magazines, a 4 round increase from the Glock 43’s 6 round magazines. Please note that these magazines will only fit the 43X and 48, due to the unique frame sizing.
The slide is coated in a Robbins egg blue finish, and includes front serrations for faster and easier manipulation.
Finally, the 43X also includes several of the design innovations seen in the Gen5 line, including the marksman barrel and smooth, textured grip.
What’s in the Box
- Magazine loader
- Bore brush and rod
- Owner’s manual
- GLOCK G43X 9mm Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local FFL Dealer.
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.