This is a factory 19-round extended magazine for Glock 19x pistols in 9mm.
These extended factory magazines feature an impressive 19-round capacity, grip extending polymer baseplate, full-length steel inserts, and the iconic Coyote color to match your Glock 19X pistol.
The Glock 19X combines proven features from their two most popular pistols with innovative crossover design, the new marksman barrel, ambidextrous controls, and a handful of other desirable features that make the 19X perfect for military & law enforcement. Combined with Glock’s ultra-reliable factory magazines, it’s a perfect service weapon for the 21st Century.
Fits Gen 3, 4 and 5 Glock 17, 17L, 19, 26, and 34.
Known for long-term reliability and consistent feeding, Glock magazines are the only solution for serious shooters, duty-use, and home defense. This is thanks in part to Glock’s stiff factory springs, which will wear in and become easier to load as you use them.
Many shooters like to use loading tools/magazine loaders to reload high-capacity mags faster and give themselves more trigger time.
Pick up a few extended magazines for maximum firepower with your Glock 19X pistol today!
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.