The night vision goggles accompanied with the head wear is an optical instrument that allows images to be produced in levels of light approaching total darkness.
- Image intensifier tube (IIT): Generation 2+ or 3
- Visible magnification: x1
- Angular field of view: 36°
- Diopter adjustment range of the oculars: ±4 dptr.
- Focusing range of the objective: from 0.25 m to ∞
- Interpupillary distance: 66±1mm
- Supply voltage: from 1.2 to 3.0 V
- Power source: one battery or rechargeable battery of AA type-size
- Operating temperature range: from minus 40 to plus 50 °С
- Built-in IR-illuminator
- Overall dimensions: 157 х 84 х 85 mm
- Weight: 0.54 kg
- NVG 14 Night Vision Goggles
- Head mask
- Carry case
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only, copy of valid ID need to be send to us via email to email@example.com
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.