If in the market for a versatile, maneuverable pistol suppressor, the Omega 9K from SilencerCo is here to answer your prayers. Aiming to design a compact and light can, the SiCo crew developed the Omega 9K to offer shooters effective suppression in a minimal footprint. Well done, team.
Using unadulterated Utah as their backdrop, SilencerCo created this unit for use on pistols, rifles, and submachine guns. The SiCo name echoes in suppressor lore, and the Omega can is part of the reason why. Although small in build, it offers big sound suppression.
The Omega 9K promotes a minuscule 4.7 inches of Stellite and stainless steel, which results in a high-performing silencer in the pistol category. By weighing only 7.2 ounces, this unit is easy to maneuver on your preferred firearm. SilencerCo went the extra mile to ensure the Omega handles subsonic and supersonic .300 BLK. Needless to say, this fully-welded, tubeless suppressor shines in its 9mm classification. Try one on for size.
Sound: 131.5 dB (9mm)
Weight: 7.2 ounces
Build materials: Stellite; stainless steel
What’s In the Box?
5/8×24 thread mount
Weight 7.2 oz
Caliber 9 mm
Caliber Rating 9 mm/300 BLK
Build Material Stainless Steel | Stellite
User Serviceable No
Full-Auto Rated Yes
Rules and Restrictions
The purchasing some of the items in our store are regulated by Federal laws and local restrictions.
- All FFL rules apply. Please check your local State and Federal law before purchase.
- All firearms purchases will be shipped to FFL dealers only and you will need to pass a background check before you can receive the firearm from your dealer of choice.
- Shipping will be Provided By registered shippers only (FedEx, UPS, USPS) with tracking and insurance.
- Alaska: No Ammo.
- California: No Handguns. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No M-16 Bolts. No Ammo without a FFL. No high-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 10 rounds).
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto rifles. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Delaware: BFSIII™ triggers are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only. Buffer springs and ajustable gass blocks are sold for use in pistols and non-rifle firearms only.
- Florida: As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Hawaii: No Pistol Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No BFSIII™ products.
- Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL.
- Maryland: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds. As of September 1st we will be re-evaluating the status of the October 1st laws.
- Massachusetts: No Handguns. No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey: No Hi-Cap Mags over 10rds.
- New York State: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens: No Handguns. No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo. No NFA Restricted Items.
- Vermont: No rifle mags over 10rds. No pistol mags over 15rds.
- Washington DC: No Firearms. No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- APO & FPO Addresses: No Ammo.